IT Outlet, Inc. is a centrally located IT hardware company, specializing in the resale of New and Pre-owned networking solutions. Our asset recoveries allow us to pass along incredible savings to our clients. We provide a multitude of brands, with a wide array of options for your Infrastructure needs. Our experienced sales team can give you the options and flexibility that you deserve. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction!
Formed in 2006, IT Outlet, Inc. is based in the center of the United States — Sioux Falls, SD — a crossroads of commerce. Being located less than a mile from the major airport and the intersection of I-29 and I-90 allows us to save our clients valuable time. We come from a wide variety of specialized and unique educational backgrounds, and we are very friendly and family-oriented. We are also avid outdoors-people and love to get out to enjoy the great state of South Dakota.
Our mission is to provide our clients with incredible savings, service and peace of mind. The technology world is moving at a lightning pace, but we like to keep things simple and in perspective. It is key to make the right decisions to maintain, nurture and maximize your Infrastructure ability. We are dedicated to helping you expand to new horizons.
Our experienced, pro-active sales team unearths innovative solutions and our low overhead ensures highly competitive quotes. Doing business with us is as easy as it gets. If you have any questions or if we can clarify why we’re your best source, please feel free to contact us by email or call us at 800-754-7411.
Currently IT Outlet is in search of highly motivated Sales Account Executives and IT Hardware Technicians. We provide a great work atmosphere with all the benefits: Paid Vacation/Sick Leave, Health and Dental Plan, Company matching Simple IRA, Funeral Leave, Paid Holidays, High Income Potential. Review Job Descriptions below and contact appropriate party if interested.
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
IT Outlet is seeking motivated individuals to join their outbound phone sales team. We are a growing information technology company that specializes in selling new, refurbished, and pre-owned networking equipment to several vertical markets. Contact IT Outlet Human Resources at (800) 754-7411 or use our contact form.
* Proactively manage assigned accounts to maximize sales and reach sales objectives
* Maintain client database with service requests, order tracking, and following up on account concerns
* Introduce and sell products into new accounts
* Develop new business
* Formal quoting
* Outbound cold calling
* Associate/Bachelors’ degree preferred (not required).
* Minimum one year of call center sales, customer service, or related experience
* Ability to demonstrate a foundation of sales skills
* 40 WPM and proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, & Outlook)
* Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
* Knowledge of CRM software a plus
* Company match IRA retirement plan
* Vacation/Holiday Pay
* Casual Dress
* Fun atmosphere with very lucrative commissions
* Bonuses and Incentives
IT HARDWARE TECHNICIAN JOB DESCRIPTION
IT Outlet is seeking a motivated individual to assist in the testing and refurbishing of various IT gear. We are a growing IT hardware company that specializes in selling new and pre-owned networking equipment to large Corporations nationally. This is an entry level position and a wonderful opportunity for someone who enjoys working with IT hardware. Contact IT Outlet Human Resources at (800) 754-7411 or use our contact form.
* Good typing skills >50 WPM
* Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Good communication skills, both oral and written
* 2 year or 4 year degree preferred, but not required in related field or combination of work related experience.
* Knowledge of various technologies, ie.. pc's, servers, networking equipment, wireless, routers, etc.....
* Any IT certifications helpful, but not required
* Visit and assist customers on and off site
* Learning new technologies
* Clean/Refurbish used equipment
* Assist with inventory control in warehouse
* Test, diagnose and repair various equipment
* Desktop/Laptop repairs
* Trouble shooting numerous hardware and software configurations
* Health/Dental Benefits
* Vacation/Holiday pay
* Retirement plan with company match
* Casual Dress
* Fun work environment with full kitchen and game room